In 2006, the San Diego Professionals Against Cancer hired our team to take over the PR, marketing and advertising efforts for the nonprofit group’s flagship event, the San Diego Festival of Beer.
L&L PR team members helped the festival grow from 2006 to 2015, each year landing coverage in top print, broadcast and online publications on the local and national level. To celebrate the 20th anniversary, the team invited Mayor Kevin Faulconer, who proclaimed September 19 as the San Diego Festival of Beer Day.
Throughout the 10 year partnership, the festival attendance numbers, media hits and ROI increased each year.
Average Results Per Year:
– Total media audience: Over 238 million
– Estimated media value: $523,783
– Total social media impressions: 157,571
– ROI 10 times PR investment
– Earned media hits were featured on Fox 5, KUSI News, San Diego 6 and NBC 7, San Diego Magazine, WHERE Magazine, Examiner, Global Traveler, Thrillist, About Travel and more