Lee and London’s Internship Program is a three-month immersive experience where you will learn the ins and outs of what it takes to be a successful public relations professional. This is not a “do busywork and make coffee” internship; it’s fast-paced, relevant, and real work with real clients. Our goal is to develop tomorrow’s leaders and to set you up for a successful career.
Day-to-day activities include:
– Drafting media pitches, attending interviews and photo shoots
– Building media lists in Cision and creating coverage reports
– Developing social media posts and ad campaigns
– Instagram Takeovers
– Composing press releases, media alerts and other press materials
– Designing content in WordPress, Canva and MailChimp
– Writing SEO copy for client websites
Don't believe it? Listen to these Fall 2020 Interns!
“[Insert quote here]”
Loren Smith, American University grad
“The best part of being an intern at Lee & London is getting experience with real-client work.”
Paola Pacheco, San Francisco State University grad
“[Insert quote here.]”
Emily O’Brien, West Chester University student
First step: Send us your resume and tell us why you want to work in PR!
Hit the “SEND” button only one time. Check your e-mail for a confirmation that we received your resume.